Oppo is a company that has started to rule the world with its latest innovations and developments. Oppo has always given a great range of services to its customers. This company is known for all the products, be it mobile phones or any other electronic devices. The company has always excelled in its every product. The company is having millions of happy customers all over the world. Recently news that hit out the internet was about Mysterious OPPO PDRM00 3C has been revealed, if you want to know more, do read till the end.
Mysterious OPPO PDRM00 3C gets certified
- The enigmatic OPPO phone that has a PDRM00 phone model number has received a permit from China’s 3C authority. The device’s identity is not confirmed as of now.
- The listing of the 3C indicates it may be an upper mid-range handset.
- The 3C presence of the OPPO PDRM00 shows that it bears 5G connectivity.
- The listing also shows that a charger with a model number of “VCA7JACH” may be shipped with the unit. It provides maximum charging speeds of up to 65W.
- Nothing else is known about the handset at present. Now that the system has been granted 3C certification, it can soon appear in the Chinese TENAA authority database.
- This system is speculated to become official on the home market in December.
Reno5 Series is in the line to be launched
- In December, OPPOO is speculated that the company is all set for the launch of the Reno5 series.
Rumors have it that the Reno5 may be the OPPO PEGM00 / PEGT00 phone which was authorized by TENAA this month.
- A 6.43-inch AMOLED FHD+ punch-hole display, Snapdragon 765G chipset, up to 12 GB of RAM, up to 256 GB of storage, Android 10 OS, a 64-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-mgeapixel quad-camera , a 32-megapixel front camera, a 4,300mAh battery with 65W fast charging, is packed with specifications.
If the PDRM00 OPPO did end ups to be a smartphone in the Reno5 series remains to be out there.
- Another mysterious phone from the brand is the OPPO PDSM00. With specs including Dimensity 1000+, 8 GB of RAM, and Android 10 OS, it was recently spotted at Geekbench.