Smart watch, it is one of those gadgets given by the Modern science and its development that is all set to revolutionize the world soon. There are many features that are all included which makes them impeccable and convenient to use. A very new development in these features of the smart wtaches is done by the company Garmin. That feature is exclusively designed while keeping women in mind. If you want to know more, do read the full news.
Garmin’s new watch all set to be launched
Features of Garmin’s new watch
The Garmin pregnancy monitoring function has many advantages, including
- You get the ability to monitor the development of your baby on a timeline
- You can easily track your everyday symptoms
- You can even record the movements of your baby inside your uterus
- Yoou can track dates for the trimester
- You will also get tips for hydration and nutrition, and more.
- You can also monitor the length and frequency of your contractions with the Contraction Timer Connect IQ app on your smartwatch when the baby is about to arrive.
- You can enable the latest pregnancy monitoring feature from your smartphone’s Garmin Connect app. Within the menstrual cycle monitoring feature on the app, the settings can be found.
- You can easily create customizable reminders too in the application.
Mothers can enter the delivery date of the baby and track progress within the app on a pregnancy timeline and compare their bump with popular fruits and vegetables as time goes on.
What Garmin says on this feature
Also Read-Vivo V20 Pro will Hot the Market Soon, Snapdragon 765 G and 44 megapixel Front