Vivo V20 Pro will launch in December in India. This mobile is priced for Rs. 30,000 which is roughly estimated at $405. Vivo is the most loved brand in terms of mobile phones in India. It is well known for its camera specifications. The front camera for selfies has always been amazing. The price on which it will launch in India is quite low compared to THB 14,999 which is $488 in Thailand. Earlier the gadget was expected to be launched in November. But according to the sources, the launch is delayed and now it will launch in December. There are also two of the gadgets which are in line to be launched they are Vivo V20 and Vivo V20 SE. These mobile phones are priced at Rs 24,990 which is $337 and Rs 20,990 which is roughly $283 respectively.
Vivo V20 Pro SPECS
- The Vivo V20 Pro 5G will have glass body. It has dimensions for 158.82 × 74.20 × 7.49 mm
- It weights for 170 grams
- The screen size is 6.44 inches
- It screen resolution is 1080 × 2400 pixels
- It’s aspect ratio is 20:9
- It is equipped with processor octa-core which is Qualcomm Snapdragon 765 G
- It RAM is 8GB and the internal storage is 128 GB
- Now it’s about the main character due to which Vivo is known is its camera. It has 64 megapixel f/1.89, 8 megapixel f/2.2, 2-megapixel f/2.4 rear camera
- The camera also has rear autofocus and rear flash
- The front camera of the device is of 44 megapixel f/2.9 and 8 megapixel f/2.28
- The front camera also has the autofocus
- It runs on the operating System of Android 11
- The skin of the gadget is Funtouch OS 11
- It supports WiFi standards for 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- It also supports Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C, and nano SIM.
- This device supports 4G and 3G SIM
- It also has face unlock, the Fingerprint sensor is in display, compass magnetometer, proximity sensor, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, Gyroscope.
- It is available in Midnight Jazz, Moonlight Sonata, Sunset Melody colors
This Vivo gadget has amazing features and it is a mid-range mobile phone. For Vivo lovers, this gadget will surely be an amazing device for them. The mobile phone will surely be lived by users when it will launch.