Wed. Oct 27th, 2021

The present Indian Premier League season is the 14th season of the IPL. So far this season has had 15 matches already and the 16th match of the season will be between Royal Challengers Bangalore and Rajasthan Royals. The match is scheduled for 22nd April 2021 that is today. The venue for the game is Wankhede Stadium and the match is expected to begin at 7:30 PM IST. So here is a prediction report of today’s match.

Source: navbharattimes.indiatimes.com

Today RCB VS RR Match Prediction, The Previous Clashes

To predict the power of the teams it is important to consider the previous clashes of the respective teams. So far the two teams Royal Challengers Bangalore and Rajasthan Royals had 23 matches head to head. Out of these 23 matches, RCB has won 10 and RR has won 10 and the rest 3 matches have no results. This makes the clash more exciting.

The Playing Eleven

The Royal Challengers Bangalore squad’s playing eleven are :

Virat Kohli

DevduttPadikkal

Rajat Patidar

Glenn Maxwell

AB de Villiers

Washington Sundar

Shahbaz Ahmed

Kyle Jamieson

Harshal Patel

Mohammed Siraj

YuzvendraChahal

For Rajasthan Royals the playing eleven are :

Jos Buttler

Manan Vohra

Sanju Samson (c)

ShivamDube

David Miller

Riyan Parag

Rahul Tewatia

Chris Morris

JaydevUnadkat

ChetanSakariya

Mustafizur Rahman

The Toss Prediction

Toss is the deciding factor of the game that may turn the fortune in favor or against a particular team. The team winning today’s toss is most likely to choose bowling first as it will give a brief rate of target.

The Winning Chances

In the previous heading, we saw that the clashes between the two teams have been very volatile and both have won 10 matches against each other. This may make the prediction tough. But the thing is the winner may not be predicted only based on previous seasons report. So considering the report of this season, Royal Challengers Bangalore have won all 3 matches of the season so far but Rajasthan Royals failed to show their magic and have won a single match till now which brings RR to number 7 on the points table and RCB is the 2nd position holder till now just preceding Chennai Super Kings.

The Final Verdict

As per our predictions, Royal Challengers Bangalore has an edge over Rajasthan Royals.  If we consider the winning percentage then RCB has a percentage of 60% which makes RR’s winning chances 40%.

Where To Watch?

Those who have been watching the previous matches already know the telecast of the matches but for those who have missed the previous matches let us inform you that the IPL can be seen on Star Sports Network and Disney plus Hotstar.

So here was a report on Today RCB VS RR Match Prediction – Who Will Win T20 16th March. Do let us know about your valuable feedback and also stay safe from this pandemic.

By Ankita

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *