Coronavirus is a deadly virus that has affected the world. It’s been a year still we cannot imagine our lives coming back to normal. Earlier we could only find a single virus, but now there are various mutated viruses that are affecting the lives of people. In order to prevent the spread of the virus, the government is issuing fresh rules to prevent the spread of the virus. The Rajasthan Government has issued fresh restrictions which will be followed by the citizens from today. However, we can see in India there is a sudden rise in the cases of Coronavirus. The states which have seen a decline in the cases are now seeing fresh cases. This is an alarming situation for the people. So to prevent the spread precautions are necessary to be taken.
Rajasthan Government Fresh Rules
The Rajasthan Government has made the RT-LCR test mandatory for people who are entering the state and those who are traveling outside. The government has shut the school and imposed a night curfew and ordered the closure of multiplexes, gymnasiums. Now let’s look over the new guidelines
- The night curfew has imposed from 8 pm to 6 am.
- The state government has ordered the suspension of classes 1 to 9 from April 5 to April 19.
- The government has also restricted the number of people at social gatherings to a maximum of 100.
- College classes, except for final year students will remain suspended during the period. However, it was informed that students can take their practical exams with prior permission. As the nursing and medical colleges will remain functional as earlier.
- It will be mandatory for travelers from outside the state the submit a negative coronavirus test report. This should not be old than 72 hours before arrival in Rajasthan.
Rajasthan Covid-19 cases
On Sunday it was reported that 1,729 fresh cases of Coronavirus have been reported. This has pushed the infection Talley to 3,39,325. There are 12,878 active cases in the state.
Cases of COVID-19 in India
Currently, India has reported 93,349 new cases and 513 casualties have been recorded in India in the last 24 hours. This is a serious situation that needs to be controlled soon. As if we do not look over this matter then the situation will be out of control.