The actress have come to be decided vain in Seoul on Saturday at sincerely 26 years of age
- While no purpose of lack of life became given, there has been a rash of suicides among young performers of their 20s in current years.
- The actress commenced out her profession as a performer while she changed into a long term antique, acting in classified ads for Estee Lauder, Baskin-Robbins
- Aside from her appearing paintings, she changed into an suggest for humans with disabilities, serving as an endorse for a South Korean initiative dubbed Warm Accompaniment
- Song Yoo-jung changed into a South Korean actress and model. Song made her appearing debut in the MBC’s series Golden Rainbow. She gained web site traffic’ hobby for her usual overall performance in the identical cable channel series Make a Wish.
The South Korean entertainment network is in mourning, as they mourn the dearth of rising superstar Song Yoo-jung.
- The 26-365 days-antique actress come to be observed vain in Seoul on Saturday, and at the identical time as no purpose of lack of life changed into given, The New York Times notes there had been an alarming quantity of suicides by way of younger entertainers inside the u . S . A ..
- Her dying became showed by using way of representatives at her talents employer, Sublime Artist Agency on Monday.
- The actress’ company showed a private funeral ceremony already took place, with a funeral procession taking place on Monday.
- Song Yu Jung modified into a pal of ours who generally gave us joy at the side of her extremely good smile, and he or she modified right into a top notch actress who acted with ardour,’ the statement have a look at.
- The actress started her career as a performer when she modified into twenty years vintage, acting in advertisements for Estee Lauder, Baskin-Robbins.
- She regarded as Han Da-Won within the collection Make A Wish and her real breakout came in 2019 with the net collection Dear My Name.
- In that collection she executed a ‘smooth-faced’ architecture scholar who became trying to find her soulmate.
- Her different roles protected the TV collection Golden Rainbow, among many different responsibilities consisting of numerous music films
- Aside from her appearing paintings, she have grow to be an endorse for humans with disabilities, serving as an endorse for a South Korean initiative dubbed Warm Accompaniment.
- If her lack of lifestyles is in the long run confirmed as a suicide, it is probably simply the present day day in a string of younger South Korean entertainers of their 20s who’ve taken their non-public lives.
- The South Korean suicide trouble isn’t always without a doubt limited to the amusement enterprise, with its suicide rate the remarkable of the 37 international places inside the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development.
- In contemporary years, there were a rash of suicides amongst K-pop artists, collectively with singers Kim Jong-hyun in 2017.
- In 2019, Sulli, a 25-yr-antique K-pop celebrity, took her very personal life after she had complained approximately the relentless cyberbullying she faced upon becoming a member of a feminist advertising campaign that encouraged no longer sporting bras.
About six weeks later, her pal Goo Hara, 28, also killed herself, leaving a handwritten note about her despair.
- Goo had tried to cause with online critics, asking them to refrain from vicious remarks.
- Public entertainers like herself don’t have it easy .we have got our non-public lives extra scrutinized than everybody else and we suffer the type of pain we cannot even speak with our own family and pals, she wrote.
- Sulli, a few other K-pop well-known man or woman, took her personal lifestyles at age 25 in 2019, after she faced relentless cyberbullying after turning into a member of a feminist marketing campaign that recommended now not wearing bras.
- For parents which might be considering suicide, you may call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255 (TALK) or visit SpeakingOfSuicide.Com/assets for a list of extra assets.