Sony has been one of the most amazing brand around the world. The company has been dealing in amazing smartphones and other devices in the market. When it comes to smartphones and television then Sony is the first choice among the consumers. As in the technological upgrading environment various companies have been launching 5G smartphones in the market. Sony is also one such Company which is bringing 5G smartphones for the consumers. Recently the company has announced its first 5G smartphone in the United States. It is Sony Xperia Pro. Not only this the company has also announced the launch of Sony Xperia 1II and Xperia 10II. All these devices were not available till now as they were announced back in 2020. Now the company made an official announcement about the launch of Sony Xperia Pro. As being the first 5G device by Sony one must not expect that device will be available at a minimal price.
Sony Xperia Pro price and availability
The smartphone will be available at a price of $2,499. This is not the minimal price at which smartphone is available for the consumers.
Sony Xperia Pro specs
- The device features 6.5 inch OLED display.
- It has aspect ratio of 21:9
- The device has a resolution of 3840 × 1644 pixels.
- It will be powered by Snapdragon 865 Processor
- When it comes of the battery it features 4,000mAh battery capacity.
- The camera of the smartphone will be of 12 Megapixel wide with a telephoto and ultra wide cameras.
- It features the HDMI input which is placed at the bottom of the smartphone and USB Type-C port is placed at the left of the HDMI port. While considering the professionals the company focused that they can deploy the phone’s HDMI input which will turn the device into an external camera monitor.
- The camera of the smartphone has a capability of featuring 4k 69fps HDR video stream.
- The device also supports both Sub 6GHz and mm Wave 5G.
- It has four way mm Wave which helps in the maximization of reception.
- There is also a built in visualizer app.