Lumiford is promoting its latest earbuds. The earpieces have been launched in India, and if everything goes well the product will cross borders. The Company has named the earbuds Max T85. Lumiford is an entertainment electronics enterprise in New York, (HQ in India). It was started around four years back. It was a successful design of Abhijit Bhattacharjee and Shahi Mohammad Karim. The electronic brand has only developed since then. Their first product to be launched was a Bluetooth speaker in the year 2018. Lumiford designs and sells Bluetooth devices, anti-virus programs, headphones, and stereos.
Some features and specs every buyer should know
- New Lumiford earbuds aka Max T85 earbuds work on wireless technology
- As per reports, the advanced wireless earphones are budget-friendly, so will attract more customers
- 10 millimeters extra-base drivers
- Calling functions that require no hand support
- The earbuds are designed like AirPods
- There is a possibility of smart touch
- You can connect to your music by either jamming to it or turn it off with special controls
- There is also a provision to adjust volumes, and there are controls for accepting or canceling phone calls.
- Its charging case is also something to look forward to.
- It has a Type C port to support charging
- The battery backup for earbuds is 35mAh, and that for the case it is 500 mAh.
- Charging time is around one or 1.5 hours
- Playback/Calling time: 4 hours
- Transmission range of 10mm
- The device has a frequency range of 20 Hertz to 20 Kilohertz
- Color Options Available: White Colour only
You can buy the earbuds for an affordable price of 82 US Dollars.
So far the availability is spanning the Indian Subcontinent, but with better market and sales, the device might make it to international markets.