Xiamoi is one of the most amazing company around the globe. It has been dealing in wide variety of the smartphones, notebooks, and various other gadgets. The company is growing at a very fast rate as most people are using the Xiaomi smartphone in the world. Not only to the smartphones the company has been launching various other gadgets such as home appliances, kitchen gadgets and many more. But this time is has a new gadget of Xiamoi Mi series. This new device is Xiamoi Mi 11. The company is about to launch this device in China. As we all know China is hub and the favorite destination for the companies to launch its gadgets in the Chinese market. The most unique feature which this new smartphone will have as it will be powered with the Snapdragon 888 5G chipset. This is one of the most amazing and new Chipset which is not available in most of the smartphones. Now let’s have a detailed look over the specifications and features of Xiaomi Mi 11.
Xiamoi Mi 11 launch date
The device will be launched in China on December 28, 2020. The company will launch this gadget on the Chinese social media platform which is Weibo. This will launch around 7:39 p.m. local time in the country. As in December it will be launched only in China but soon the device will be available for the global launch.
Xiamoi Mi 11 and Mi 11 Pro specs and features
However , Xiamoi Mi 11 series will have two models such as Mi 11 and Mi 11 Pro. First let’s have look over the Mi 11.
- The device will have 6 inch QHD+ AMOLED display
- It will have 120 Hz refresh rate
- The device will have triple rear camera with specifications of 108 megapixel, 13 megapixel, and 5 megapixel
- It will have 8 GB of LPDDR5 RAM and 128 GB onboard UFS 3.1 storage
- It will have display mounted fingerprint sensor
- There will be 20 megapixel camera
- It will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset
- The battery of the device will have 4780 mAh with 50W wired and 30W wireless charging support
Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro specs
Most of the specifications of the device will be same but there is change in rear camera and the battery life of the device.
- It will have 4500mAh battery with 120 W wired and 80 W wireless charging
- The device will have 50 megapxiel primary camera that could just be an output of 4:2 pixels binning and might be 200 megapixel sensor. It will have 48 megapxiel ultra wide camera and 48 megapixel telephoto shooter.