Realme all set to launch its smartwatch Watch S Pro and Buds. Users can take a sneak peak to learn about the features beforehand The Vice President resigned from his job in Oppo and decided to set up his own mobile phone company. That company is today known by the name of Realme. It is a Chinese Handset enterprise. Besides cellphones, Realme also does the marketing of Tshirts, bags, earphones, etc. Realme has a pretty tight schedule for December 23, in India, which is very close to the New Year’s eve. Customers can get a happy surprise and enjoy the period of holidays with feel of new watch and ear buds.
Launches planned for December 23 by Realme
- Watch S is the one with the vanilla look in the new series. (It’s features are mostly known to us.)
- Watch S Pro
- Buds Air Pro Master Edition (ME)
Buds Air Pro ME
- Cancellation of maximum noise. That’s what most of us look for. It has to make hearing experience good for us, only then will it be accepted
- Color: Metallic Grey
- Charging might be wireless
- Different and better than regular buds
Watch S Pro
- Obviously is improved version of Watch S
- Always On Screen: this is the feature, every user wants to get his hands on. This makes it a point of competition between different providers. Apple spent a year or so, only to incorporate this feature in their smartwatch. Always On Screen will give the user an experience of wearing an analog watch which is not analog in any way.
- AMOLED Display
- Previous model had a square dial, but this new smartwatch has a circular dial
- Size 1.39 inch
- 450 nits Brightness
- Pixels 454×454
- Pixel Density 326PPI
- For mechanical strength of smartwatch, it has a case of stainless steel
Realme is going to launch these products this month on 23rd. So keep looking forward to the date, buy what makes you happy and only what is useful to you.