The launch of the OPPO Reno5 5G series is scheduled for Dec. 10 in China. Last month, Leakster Chun announced that the Reno5 5G series’ global version will also debut in December. He reiterated that the global edition of the Reno5 Pro 5G would be powered by the 765G Snapdragon.
Oppo Reno 5 will be launched with The Snapdragon 755G
The Snapdragon 765G will power the Reno5 5G in China and the Density 1000+ will be present under the Rneo5 Pro 5G hood. The leaks stated that the Dimension chip will not be included in the global version of the Reno5 Pro 5G. He had initially demonstrated that although the global model of the Reno5 Pro 5G will have charge support for the snapdragon 765G and 2nd generation SuperVOOC 65W, the international version of the Reno5 5G will be fitted with charging technology for the Snapdragon 720 SoC and 1st generation SuperVOOC 50W.
Features and specifications of OPPO Reno 5
- The Snapdragon 865 powered Reno5 Pro+ 5G will also be shipped to the Chinese market. Compared to the Reno5 5G and Reno5 Pro 5G, the product is expected to arrive with a different camera configuration.
- The international markets will not launch the Reno5 Pro+ 5G. Since the other specifications of the Reno5 Pro 5G are mentioned, most of its features are supposed to be borrowed from its Chinese version.
- In China, 6.43-inch and 6.55-inch 90Hz FHD+ OLED panels with a punch-hole configuration are scheduled to arrive with the Reno5 5G and Reno5 Pro 5G.
- The 32-megapixel pop – up selfie camera, 64-megapixel (Sony IMX686) quad rear cameras, and 4,300mAh batteries with 65W fast charging support are expected to launch.
- The corresponding sale prices for the Reno5 5G and Reno5 Pro5G are 3,299 Yuan (~$505) and 3,899 Yuan (~$597) in China.