Zepp is the Huami owned brand. The company has announced a new smartwatch. This watch will launch as the Zepp Z. This is the second smartwatch earlier the company has launched Zepp E. On the official Twitter handle of Zepp teaser of the smartwatch has been shared by the company. This Zepp Z is a hybrid watch. The smartwatch will have amazing features and specifications. Previously when the watch version has been released it was also lived by the users. There are various images as well which were released by the company. Some of the specifications are discussed here
Zepp Z specs
- This smartwatch Zepp Z will have a stainless steel case.
- This case has tachymeter markings
- The watch has a brushed metal finish
- On the right side of the watch there are two buttons and a crown
- It is attached with the leather strap
- This leather strap has a stitched design
- It will have a small display design in the dial
- Inside the dial of the watch there are various informations such as battery life, steps, and PAI score
- This watch could also measures the blood oxygen level
- It could also measures the heart rate
- It also has the Amazon’s Alexa voice assistant
This smartwatch has a classic design along with the contemporary technology according to the post on twitter. As in general Smartwatches have single button but this watch shows there are three buttons. Although this new unique features has been seen on Noise Fir Fusion Hybrid and Fossil Hybrid HR. Also the design of the watch is amazing. And the most important and commendable feature which this smartwatch has shown that it could measure the blood oxygen and heart rate. This watch could be used by the people for running and gym. It helps in keeping a person fit by giving them information about the heart rate and oxygen level time to time.
Launch Date and Price
This smartwatch will be available for more than $250. Also it is informed that it will launch tomorrow at 5 p.m. GMT. However, the users will surely love this amazing device. Also the specifications and the price of the device go well with each other.