Samsung is about to launch its new Galaxy M series smartphones. There are various mobile phones in this M series. However, Samsung Galaxy M12 was shown in CAD renderings whereas earlier we have seen that Galaxy M02 will officially announced by the company at the end of this month. There are many other devices as Samsung Galaxy M42 and M62. Recently it is observed that Samsung Galaxy M42 will have a 6,000 mAh battery. All this was revealed in 3C listing. This is the platform in China. This shows the battery capacity of the mobile phone. Not only this but the battery has already achieved DEKRA and BIS certification. Now this certification by the BIS gave a suggestion that this device will launch in India. The Samsung Galaxy M42 is about to launch in November in India.
Samsung Galaxy M42 Specs
- This device runs on the Operating System Android v10
- It offers dual SIM slots where both the SIMs should be nano
- This device supports 4G, 3G, and 2G
- It has IPS LCD display type
- The screen size of the device is of 6.4 inches
- It even has the bezelless display with a punch hole display
- The screen resolution is of 1080 × 2400 pixels
- The pixel density of the device is of 411 ppi
- The internal memory of the device is of 128 GB and the memory could be expended up to 512 GB
- It has camera specifications as 64 megapixel primary camera, 8 megapixel ultra wide angle camera, and 2 megapixel depth camera
- The front camera of the device is of 32 megapixel
- It supports image resolution as 9000 × 7000 pixels
- The camera supports auto focus as well as LED flash
- The device will also supports quick as well as fast Charging with 6,000 mAh battery life.
- It has Qualcomm Snapdragon 730
- The graphics of the device has Adreno 618
- There are various other sensors such as light sensor, proximity sensor, and accelerometer as well as Fingerprint sensor.
The device has amazing specifications and features. For the Samsung lovers this device is amazing. The battery capacity of the device is confirmed. The mobile phone will be available in India soon.