HTC is a Taiwanese mobile phone company which was known for manufacturing high quality smartphones, but it hasn’t launched any new handset for some time now. It was into business for a long time but after dilution in markets with Apple and Samsung products, HTC suffered losses and couldn’t stretch farther. After that HTC decided to diversify its business and see beyond the production of smartphones. It has collaborated with Google and is trying to rebuild its reputation since.
Recently we could spot new TWS ear buds by HTC on its NCC certification. These ear buds are wireless and black in appearance. It was on 27th of November this year, that “MySmartPrice” spotted black HTC TWS earbuds on the official website of NCC certification. HTC is giving a view of live pictures of headset to its potential customers.
According to the NCC certification:
- HTC TWS1 is the model number of HTC’s new product
- The headset will have support for Bluetooth 5.0
- These earbuds will get 400mAh charging case
- These earbuds will have a charging capacity of 5 Watts and
- We will be able to charge them via a USB Type C port
- We still don’t know the actual name of headset
- Color Options: White and Black.
- These earbuds have a matte finish which most people use while customizing their earbuds (and not the polished look)
- Besides this general information nothing much was revealed about the HTC earbuds on the NCC certification website
- Round and cubical charging case
Price, Launch Date and Availability:
Only some General information could be collected through the official website and there are no reports about the launch date or markets it will be seen in first. We don’t know about the price either. But if it is getting registered, it will also be launched one day soon.
Also Read- 8 minute dating