After the rapid rise of the Chinese language cellular producers like Oppo, Xiaomi, Vivo in India, the preference for Micromax has been reduced gradually. Thereby it progressively withdrew the Indian smartphones market to Google, Samsung, and Apple. On Friday, the co-founder of Micromax, Rahul Sharma had newly posted a video about the new establishment on their official site. The firm is currently planning to launch a new lining of smartphones under the series ‘IN’ by November first week. Micromax Informatics Limited is known for its leading electronic businesses in India and it is termed as the tenth-largest mobile phone player in the world.
What special about IN series phones?!
In the publication, it was also revealed that the various specs of the two new devices under the ‘IN’ series. Speculations about the phone’ features under the ‘IN’ series
- May be bundled with MediaTek Helio G35 chipset.
- 5 inches HD+ display.
- A 32GB internal storage along with 3GB RAM and 2GB RAM variants.
- The phone might be powered by a 5000 mAh battery.
- For the 2GB variant on the camera front, it was inferred to come with a dual rear camera design with 13MP and 2MP cameras.
- An 8MP selfie camera at the front.
- For the 3GB variant, it involves a triple rear camera setup consisting of a 13MP primary camera and 5MP secondary camera, and 2MP sensor.
- A 13MP selfie camera in the front.
As of now, the labels for the new devices are yet to be disclosed by the company, but as per the rumors and facts, it is stated that the first phone might have a price of 7000 INR, meanwhile, the second phone under the IN series has a price of 15000 INR in India.
Where can you get these latest devices?
Both these devices under the IN series are expected to run on stock ANDROID. Furthermore, an informant has revealed the information about the third Micromax phone under the same IN series which is going to be designed with an Helio P35 chipset as well as 4GB RAM. According to the Geekbench listing, it is rumored that the phone might be named as Micromax In A1 and will run on Android 10.