Enrique Iglesias and Anna Kournikova generally keep their three children — Nicholas, Lucy, and Mary — out of the spotlight, however the pleased guardians once in a while share. The vocalist and the tennis star started dating in 2001 in the wake of the meeting on the arrangement of his “Getaway” music video. Following a short split, the couple covertly invited twins in December 2017 subsequent to staying quiet about her pregnancy altogether.
The proud dad posed with his newborn.
- Iglesias and Kournikova acquainted their kids with the world in January 2018, when the sibling sister couple made their presentation on Instagram.
- “My Daylight,” the pair both inscribed posts highlighting the children.
- The Grammy champ spouted in October 2018 about viewing the competitor change into her new job.
With respect to Iglesias, he was available to surrendering his vocation to be a full-time father. That likely could turn into a reality sooner rather than later,” he said. At that point, doing nothing again other than being a father.”
The famous dad keeps his kids laughing.
- As though one child wasn’t sufficiently charming, Enrique Iglesias and his long-term accomplice Anna Kournikova favored the world with twins and another little girl.
- The well-known pareja invited their twins, Nicholas and Lucy, in December 2017, and have since been sharing little looks into their new lives as guardians via online media.
- The pair stayed quiet about their pregnancy, to such an extent that there were gossipy tidbits that they invited their children by means of a substitute.
- The tennis player didn’t share any photographs of her child knock while she was pregnant, however, in May 2018 she shut down the hypothesis by sharing a photograph of
- The equivalent happened when she was anticipating their third kid, little girl Mary. They never reported the pregnancy and the couple later uncovered that she was conceived in January 2020.
- From that point forward, they two have been more open to posting their kids on Instagram and they’re really the cutest!
Enrique loves his little girl.
- The “El Baño” artist and Anna have been sharing cute photographs and recordings of themselves investing energy with the children, watching soccer matches, and in any event, moving around together. Navigate to see the best photographs the couple has shared of their infants up until now.
- Kournikova by and by pulled off a private pregnancy in 2020. The team invited little girl Mary in January of that year, and fans were oblivious until his relative, Julio Iglesias Jr., uncovered that Enrique “now has three kids.” The “Legend” singer affirmed the cheerful news in February 2020.
- “My Daylight 1.30.2020,” he inscribed an Instagram pic of himself holding the infant. Iglesias and Kournikova still can’t seem to uncover if they are hitched, however they have stood up regarding the matter in unclear terms.
- “It isn’t essential to me,” she revealed to Ladies’ Wellbeing in 2011. The artist, as far as it matters for him, told E! News in 2016 that he didn’t “trust you need a bit of paper to give you love somebody.” Nonetheless, he implied they may as of now be a couple, including: “Who realizes what’s on the horizon … or the past.” Furthermore, she has included “Iglesias” to her name in her Instagram bio.