I remember dancing in school functions to click on a Canon Camera. Years kept turning the model changed but the cameraman always had Canon. The name wraps trust with the professional shooting.
Over the years the technology has seen a change of scenario be it any domain, the term in mind ‘change is the only constant’. And with dynamic progression, Canon leads the wind. Canon puts the EOS M50 with the name Mark II. The shooter M50 Mark II has a 24.1 Megapixels APS-C sensor with processing from OEM’S DIGIC 8 image.
The cam utilizes wifi and Bluetooth, helping the shooter to connect on youtube to Livestream directly. The camera will be in-market by November 2020 alone or with the EF lens. Canon tries to put effort into the second generation EOS M50 replaceable lens shooter.
The designer put that the camera EOS M50 Mark II inculcates in itself ancestral traits, viable options for content-features, and vloggers. Some good features of this Canon cam are recording video vertically and using Youtube without cable. There are some limitations the channel should have 1000 followers at a minimum.
What is new in the Canon EOS Mark II?
- The new mirrorless cam can do live streaming. The different features are
- Auto Focus- like Eye detection Focus, Servo Auto Focus, Zone Autofocus, 1 point Autofocus
- 24.1 Megapixels sensor
- DIGIC 8 image processor- enhances the photograph
- 4K recording at 25fps
- 384 AF dots
- ISO Range 100 to 25,600
- 10 shots/second
- 7.4 shots in servo AF mode
- Full HD recording at 59.94fos/ 50.00fps/ 29.97 fps/ 25.00fps/ 23.98fps
- HD recording at 59.94fps/ 50.00fps
- Touch Sensitive LCD panel with a Tap AF specific
The touch-sensitive LCD panel of EOS Mark II with the Tap AF feature gives the owner the feature to focus on the touch substance. For Connectivity, the Canon EOS M50 Mark II uses Wi-fi and BLE Bluetooth Low Energy technology. The price is 58,995 INR for Indian Market with options white and black.